4 Ocak 2014 Cumartesi

☆2-0-1-4 ☆

Happy New Year!!
   Hi everyone;
What did you do on New Year's Eve ?
For me? It was funny.But I was sad because Cemre and me were not together.She was in Izmir.We didnt celebrate together so it was definitely bad(we celebrate the new years every year).
   We felt like we are together because we had same wishes..
   By the way I made 4 present packets for my friends.When I give them they smiled like a children who find lots of candies.


,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
   Thank you Michelle Phan for your wrapping ideas..I want to meet you :) 
If you think your present is not enough for your friends you can design your paper bag like mine.Don't forget the song.When I prepare presents I listened EXO's Christmas Day and Daniela Andrade's christmas songs.
               
                                             

They are like Christmas Tree ;)

And these are for me..

                                                      

                                                   
Thank you guys ♥
(We study hard but we don't forget you please don't forget us too)




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder