1 Temmuz 2013 Pazartesi

SONG OF THE DAY

Hi fashion lovers! How are you? Hope you're all doing well :-)

You know we are in July now, summer is going on and it makes people happy, more energetic and powerful. 



You can't sit you want to do a lot of things. I know it from myself, I just want to dance all day long! 

Remember what Madonna says in her song: ''Music makes the people come together.'' That's certainly true. If there's no music our connection may be really bad. Music is an important thing for describe ourselves :-)

I want to share a song that I listen everytime, that song makes me feel good.


I know most of you listened already but I can't stop listening it. 

Have a good day or night fashioners, be energetic and do whatever you like. And don't forget to follow us :-) 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder