8 Eylül 2013 Pazar

24 HOURS

Hey guys, it's Cemre here! :-)

I couldn't share regularly and I'm sorry for that because I'm busy about lessons. That's so boring but we have to study :-(

There is one thing that I'm really really sorry about. Music Bank Istanbul happened yesterday but we didn't have chance to go. I want to cry...

When I had a free time I was on internet. Listening music, searching about what I love, doing some fashion sets... Yeah I have little times but I am trying to do big.

Few days ago I listened Sunmi's song ''24 Hours (24시간이 모자라)'' and I loved it a lot! Sunmi has really good body. She is an attractive girl. I want her hair!


This song about a girl how she loves her man, everyone needs love. One day we will find that person :-)

Listen it, you will love this song too. Kpop singers/bands are really successful and passionate about their work. That's the most important thing.

Good bye for now, take care and don't forget to follow us. Love you all! 


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder